VINTAGE


 
Temperatures have been mild these days but there is still ice and snow. Sorry for repeating myself but I am so ready for spring and summer! 

My outfit for the office today:
I paired a long sleeve summer dress with one of my favourite blazers and leather boots. I like the soft suede texture of this jacket which I own for about 20 years. Some pieces never go out of style and I love wearing it with jeans and a white shirt as well.

Zur Zeit ist es zwar mild, aber wir haben immer noch Eis und Schnee. Sorry, wenn ich mich wiederhole, aber ich kann den Frühling und Sommer kaum erwarten!

Mein heutiges Büro-Outfit:
Ich habe ein langärmliges - aber dünnes - Kleid mit einem meiner Lieblingsblazer und Stiefeln kombiniert. Diese Jacke habe ich schon seit etwa 20 Jahren und ich liebe das weiche Wildleder. Manche Sachen sind einfach zeitlos und ich trage den Blazer auch gern zu Jeans und einer weißen Bluse.

The weekend is coming closer...
Annette





  
Dress H&M | Suede Blazer Street One | Boots Bartu | Suede Belt Jackpot | Bag Zara | Earrings old